We released yesterday a major update for our plugin Rhino Beam Tools. Many bugs were fixed and improvement made, such as:
- Values are not stored anymore in user texts, which is a lot safer. They still are duplicated in user texts though, so you will be able to read them easily.
- When clicking on a node annotation, the node will be selected instead
- Geometry import now accept every kind of curves, including Polylines and polycurves.
- Geometry import now take in account the intersections, between themselves and existing Nodes/Beams. That was a great issue before, because when importing curves the intersection was checked afterward between the beams, causing the intersection point to be wrong.
- The sets can be Edited/Renamed
- A bug where annotations settings where reinitialized when opening a document has been fixed
- We added the command “RBT_Duplicate” to duplicate a Node safely (not duplicating its label)
- Two identical beams (same nodes) will now be detected and one of them automatically removed. A beam with a missing node will become red instead of orange.
- License activation is only needed now for Export commands (Only export to Steel at the moment). Which means you can try the interface as much as necessary without even activating a license.
WARNING: Beams and nodes created with a previous release won’t be recognized anymore, because we changed the way data is stored